In Suara Cooperativa we define ourselves as a socially responsible company, committed to the needs of different stakeholders in different fields (labor, social action, environment, good governance and transparency), through voluntary and solidarity involvement beyond what the current legislation establishes.
In the provision and management of services for people we are committed to:
- Protect the environment and prevent pollution by making rational use of resources.
- Adapt environmental management in our context, implementing the necessary systems for the continuous improvement of the management system and our environmental behavior.
- Comply with applicable environmental legislation, our code of conduct, related policies and other voluntary adhesion commitments.
- Train, inform, sensitize and motivate all and all professionals to use good practices.
- Make continuous evaluations of the environmental aspects and the relevant associated impacts.
- Transmit our environmental guidelines to our suppliers and subcontracted companies.