Sustainable Development Goals
Since the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development came into effect, at Suara we have built the goals into our management approach. We are committed to a sustainable future, which translates into the development of our products and services in an efficient way that respects people and the environment.
Our activity has an impact on the following Sustainable Development Goals:
- No poverty
- Zero hunger
- Good health and well-being
- Quality education
- Gender equality
- Decent work and economic growth
- Reduced inequalities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Partnership for the goals
Corporate Social Responsibility
We take all stakeholders into account, assessing the impacts generated in the economic, social and environmental fields, as well as the value we bring them.
Quality management and continuous improvement
In our management we apply processes of continuous improvement in the provision of services.
We have the UNE 158301:2015 certificate for Home Care Services and the ISO 9001:2015 certificate for the following types of management:
- Home Care Services: social and educational support, welfare support, preventive support and cleaning in the home.
- Residential Centres for Educational Action (CRAE) for children/adolescents from 0 to 18 years.
- Nurseries that care for infants from 0 to 3 years and their families.
- Day centres for senior citizens.
- Reception centres, diagnostic teams and child abuse assessment teams for children/adolescents from 0 to 18 years.
- Open centres for children and adolescents.
- Residential services for the homeless.
- Residential centres for senior citizens.
- Adult education centres.
- Integrated action services for accompanied vocational training for job placements.
Environmental aspects and legal requirements
Although our activity generates little environmental impact, we constantly work to reduce it as much as possible. In our day-to-day operation, we adapt our ways of working to all the relevant legal requirements.
The different areas and services managed by Suara apply collaborative work to respond to a common goal.
We take into account the risks and opportunities of our activity from a preventive point of view to ensure the evolution and continuous improvement of our activity.